[great-users] Internal UdmCopyError?

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Mar 12 00:05:09 CST 2004

Before even checking any rules, the GRE throws an Internal UdmCopyError
exception and exits (I can tell it's not checking any rules because I'm
running it with the -dv option).

It seems that this exception only gets thrown if I have instances of one
type of GME References in my source metamodel.

Any of you know what is causing this and how I can make it go away?  I
really do need to be able to create instances of all of my metamodel
elements without crashing the transformation. ;)

I can send a zip of the GReAT project, source/target metamodels, and
input model if it will help.