[great-users] thesis on MDA

Olaf Muliawan olaf.muliawan at ua.ac.be
Thu Sep 23 18:05:40 CDT 2004

Aditya Agrawal wrote:

> Dear Olaf,
>
> You mentioned in your mail that you still have questions but I wasn't
> able to see the questions. I would be glad to address any questions
> that you may have.
>
> Thanks,
> Adi
>
> -----------------------------------
> Aditya Agrawal
> mailto:aagrawa at us.ibm.com
> IBM T. J. Watson
> +1 (914) 784-6068

Hello Aditya,

I apologize for the bad formatting of my previous mail.

The questions were the following:

- Is there already any codegenerator support for middleware
(EJB, Hibernate, Struts, ???)? I.e. generation of models for middleware,
else I have to define entity beans, service beans, ... myself, but it
could be that someone has already done this effort.

- Is it possible to generate XMI with GReAT through UDM? How is this
done, apparently a "conversion" button from UDM is missing from my GME
install.

Greetings,

Olaf Muliawan