[great-users] Change Metamodels in Great

Tobias Welp TobiasWelp at gmx.de
Fri Dec 9 12:09:19 CST 2005

Hello Great-Experts,

I'm searching for a possibility to change (add classes) my GME meta-models after I included them into a GReAT project. Of course, it is possible to change the project, but it hasn't any effect on the included project in GReAT. I see the possibility to include the current meta-model for the second time and to delete the old model, but than I have to rewrite all the transformation rules which is unfortunately tedious work.

Regards,

Tobias Welp