[great-users] Terminating & Aspects

Tivadar Szemethy tiv at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Wed May 25 10:18:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) How do I terminate the transformation nicely from an AttributeMapping / Guard box ?

I figured out that the MessageBox(...) call works well and I can warn the user if something is wrong with the input model. What if I want to quit right after that ?

2) How do I work with aspects ?

How do I figure out which aspect is used by the Object.position() attribute in the first place ? It looks arbitrary to me.
The problem is that I have an input model with multiple aspects (I have to define multiple ordering for certain objects and the meta uses multiple aspects to achieve this). I'd like to extract the position within each aspect from a GReAT rule. How can I do that ?

Thanks,
Tivadar