[great-users] How can we increase internal heap limit?

Gürkan Özhan gurkanozhan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:27:30 CDT 2006

Hello All,
   It seems that I have quite a big source meta model. The GREEngine
throws the below error at runtime:
FA_Meta.h(14298) : fatal error C1076: compiler limit : internal heap
limit reached; use /Zm to specify a higher limit
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl.exe' : return code '0x2' Stop.
"ERROR IN MAKE FILE"
Press any key to continue . . .

I tried to run the engine on command line and tried to give a heap
parameter, such as;
 GRE.exe Configuration.mga /Zm512
but could not succeed. How can I increase the internal heap size?

 Thanks in advance.
(PS: My GME version is 4.11.10, GReAT version:1.3.3., and I use visual studio 6)
Gurkan Ozhan