[great-users] Master General Exception

Attila Vizhanyo viza at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Mar 16 22:45:54 CST 2006

My 2 cents..

(1) Uninstall Great, Udm, GME in this order
(2) clean up the Windows registry manually (all GME- & MGA-related settings)
(3) wipe out the contents of the Great, Udm, GME folders manually
(4) Install GME 5.9.21
(5) Install GReAT 1.5.0 (with Udm 3.0.0)
(6) make sure VS2003 is set up correctly (try to create a udm
application in VS from scratch, see if you can run the application from
command line )
(7) Try the GReAT samples (Master interpreter, gre.exe/ gre interpreter)

--Attila