[great-users] AttributeMapping: Icon Name and Name Color

Florian Kraus florian.kraus at diplomlrt.de
Thu Aug 25 07:10:55 CDT 2011

Hello

I'd kindly ask you to help me in the following subject:

How can I set the attributes or preferences of an object during a
transformation?

I'd prefer to write this code in the ExpressionString of an
AttributeMapping-Object.

Especially I'd like to set the "Icon name" and the "Name Color" attribute.

Thanks to GReAT-Samples I already managed to set "name" and "position" - is
there a similar method for other attributes?

Where can I find a list of the proper attribute names?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Florian Kraus