[udm-dev] MetaGME2UML Error

Aditya Agrawal aditya.agrawal at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 12:06:50 CST 2005

Hi Daniel,

I don't know if set inheritance was around when I wrote the original version
of the code.

Currently it does seen like a check that is not required. You might want to
comment it out and see if something breaks. That may give us some clues at
to why the check was put in place to begin with.  :)

Thanks,
Adi