[ace-users] Disposition of the RMCast facility

Stephen Horton shorton3 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 16:34:46 CDT 2007

I used the RMCast facility for several prototyping projects that I conducted back in the 5.2.x / 5.4.x release timeframe. I had some problems achieving the reliability I had hoped for, but thought it was an encouraging start. I had hoped that I would return to looking at it some time in the future (and that development on it would continue). Are there other RMCast efforts going on elsewhere? Is anyone current on work being done in this area?

thanks,
Stephen Horton