[ace-users] ACE vs/with Intel TBB ?

Arturo J. Montes S. mitosys at colomsat.net.co
Mon Jul 30 09:28:37 CDT 2007

Well

I have implemented some lock free algorithms on ACE (Hazard Pointers,
lock-free exthashtable, lock-free list and lock-free array). Inclusive,
I had sumitted lock free malloc algorithm developed for Michael Maged.

However, I have not include in ACE mainstream.

It compiles separately if someone wants to ACEify I would like to send
this contribution to ACE list

Arturo