[Ace-users] Re: [tao-users] suppress message from tao_idl

Jeff Parsons j.parsons at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jun 19 10:47:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

The consensus here is to have the output by default and
add a flag to suppress it. Keep in mind that the first
line output is the temporary file name from the preprocessor,
and that isn't under control - at least cl.exe has no
option to suppress it.

So I think what will be added is something like a -Q
flag to suppress the 'processing xxx.idl' output.

thanks,

Jeff