[Ace-users] [ace-bugs] Stock build system: OpenBSD and asm symbols

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Oct 15 00:17:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

When I look at the other defines in this file I think the config-openbsd.h
is not updated for the latest versions, I would recommend you to do a full
scan of this file and compare it for example with config-linux-common.h and
see if maybe more can be enabled.

news:<mailman.2536.1192296737.5286.ace-bugs at mail.cse.wustl.edu>...