[Ace-users] [ace-users] Insallation Windows XP cygwin

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Mon Oct 15 00:17:08 CDT 2007

Hi,

Be aware of the fact that the Cygwin support is experimental. We don't build
it daily and the last time we did run tests we had a lot of test failures.
We had several problems related to threading. The Cygwin port can be used to
port your code to gcc, but not for runtime usage.

news:<fel9ls$p01$1 at news.in.tum.de>...