[Ace-users] [ace-users] Unresolved ACE_Time_Value symbols

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Tue Oct 16 18:36:52 CDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. Are you using VS2005 express,
professional, or enterprise edition?

At first glance, it seems to me that you're not linking in the ACE
library. Are you using MPC to generate your solution or are you manually
doing it? If you're manually do it, I highly suggest that you use MPC to
avoid such problems in the future.

Thanks,
Abdul