[Ace-users] [ace-users] Unresolved ACE_Time_Value symbols

Stew Paddaso stew.paddaso at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:00:55 CDT 2007

Abdullah,

Thank you for the reply.

However, I am linking against the ACE library that was built using the
provided VC8 solution file.  The ACE library I am using has been used
several other times by other developers in our group. I'm happen to be
the first to use the ACE_Time_Value class.

I use many other ACE classes in my code, but these are the only
reported linker errors.

-Stew