[Ace-users] [tao-users] ImplRepo_Service : how to built with autoconf?

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Sat Oct 20 12:44:29 CDT 2007

\Hi,

We do have files for autoconf in these directories so I would expect these
to get build. Can you check if this really didn't get build. But much more
important, the autoconf support is considered experimental. It will deliver
you a different TAO then build the traditional way. We only do compilation
with autoconf TAO, no testing. Personally I am in favor of removing autoconf
from the shipped distribution, the result of the build isn't tested at all.
Please switch to the traditional way of compilation!

http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl <http://scoreboard.theaceorb.nl/>  ***