[Ace-users] Re: [tao-bugs] Problem with ORBInitializer_Registry in all Tests on AIX.

Werner Buchert w.buchert at medat.de
Sat Sep 8 04:38:14 CDT 2007

Hi,

thanks for the answer.
Okay, but we can't hire Riverace, so we have to do make our
own solution; that is, there are actually two solutions:

2.) Make the change in platform_macros.GNU as described in my last mail,
     which also works fine.

Seems that Riverace and our company are the only users of TAO
on AIX with g++, but I don't know, what AIX-version or
g++-version they are using.

Thanks and best regards,

Werner Buchert.

--
Für Rückfragen stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

i.A. Werner Buchert
Programmierung und Entwicklung
______________________________________