[Ace-users] [ciao-users] Problem with CIAO

Sowayan, Abdullah (N-DUA) abdullah.sowayan at lmco.com
Tue Sep 18 10:38:55 CDT 2007

CIAO VERSION: 0.6

OPERATING SYSTEM: Fedora Core 5

We have a prototype that was working under CIAO 0.5.5, we tried to
upgrade to CIAO 0.6 but our prototype stopped working. We then tried our
prototype under CIAO 0.5.7, 0.5.8, 0.5.9, and 0.5.10, and it works
perfectly under all versions of CIAO except for 0.6 (we tried the
upcoming 0.6.1 from SVN Head and it doesn't work also).

This is currently all the information we have, which isn't much to help
anyone figure out the problem. The only piece of information that we
have is that we use StaticDAnCE, and checking from the ChangeLogs
between 0.5.10 and 0.6 there hasn't been many changes to CIAO in
between.

If we find the source of the problem, we'll let you know.

Thanks,
Abdul