[Ace-users] [tao-users] Please send me a small and simple Corba application.

Steve Totten totten_s at ociweb.com
Fri Feb 1 09:47:09 CST 2008

Johnny Willemsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> Please send me a small and simple Corba application.
>
> Or download the TAO Programmers Guide at www.theaceorb.nl for a hello world
> starter application

OCI's distribution of TAO also includes the source code for all
the examples found in the TAO Developer's Guide.  The latest
version of the OCI distribution is 1.5a (with patches applied),
and is available here:

http://download.ociweb.com/TAO-1.5a/

The Developer's Guide examples are found in the
ACE_wrappers/TAO/DevGuideExamples/ directory.  See the
GettingStarted/ example for a very simple CORBA application
example.

Steve