[Ace-users] [tao-users] Please send me a small and simple Corba application.

Steve Totten totten_s at ociweb.com
Fri Feb 1 09:53:45 CST 2008

Steve Totten wrote:
> Johnny Willemsen wrote:
>> Hi,

>> Or download the TAO Programmers Guide at www.theaceorb.nl for a hello world
>> starter application
>
> OCI's distribution of TAO also includes the source code for all
> the examples found in the TAO Developer's Guide.

Sorry, I should have been clearer.  The "TAO Developer's Guide"
to which I referred above is OCI's TAO Developer's Guide,
available for purchase here:

http://www.theaceorb.com/purchase/index.html

The latest version of that Developer's Guide is TAO 1.4a, but
the DevGuideExamples/ in the 1.5a distribution work with 1.5a.

Steve