[Ace-users] Notification Service Network Disconnect

Foxhunter jack.gold at baesystems.com
Wed Feb 6 09:44:01 CST 2008

I have come to the conclusion that this is as much a Notification
Service problem as it is a TCP/IP problem.  It is one thing for TCP/IP
to declare that the connection is still valid.  It is something
entirely when the Notification Service fails to honor its own QoS
timeout.  Upgrading to 1.6 was not an option in my case, Doug.  I was
limited to my "play" time.  If I get moved onto the task where this is
a problem, I'll contact OCI.  Thanks for all the help.