[Ace-users] [tao-bugs] Tansient exception

Douglas C. Schmidt schmidt at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jan 21 09:34:53 CST 2008

Hi Yasmina,

   thanks for using the PRF.

>  TAO VERSION: 1.4, released Wed Jan 14 18:46:49 2004.
>  ACE VERSION: 5.4, released Wed Jan 14 18:45:46 2004.

Please upgrade to ACE+TAO+CIAO x.6.2 (i.e., ACE 5.6.2, TAO 1.6.2, and
CIAO 0.6.2), which you can download from

http://download.dre.vanderbilt.edu

under the heading: "Latest Beta Kit."

The DOC groups at Washington University, UC Irvine, and Vanderbilt
University only provide "best effort" support for non-sponsors for the
latest release, as described in

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/DOC_ROOT/ACE/docs/ACE-bug-process.html

Thus, if you need more "predictable" help for earlier versions of
ACE+TAO, I recommend that you check out

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE+TAO commercial
support.