[Ace-users] [tao-users] ACE + TAO on Windows Clustered Environment

Bertin COLPRON Bertin.Colpron at sagem-interstar.com
Mon Jan 28 08:25:25 CST 2008

Hi Muthu,

> We are currently using ACE 5.4.2 and TAO 1.4.2.
>
> Does ACE TAO work on Windows clustered Environment?
>
> If yes, What are things I should consider?

You should probably consider using the -ORBEndpoint option to select which interfaces are exposed by your server.

http://www.cs.wustl.edu/~doc/RandD/TAO/Documentation/options.html#ORB

Windows Cluster Server are typically multi-homed and clients (from outside the cluster machines)   are not expected to connect through the cluster-private interfaces.

HTH,

Bertin