[ace-users] Upgrade from ACE 5.5. to ACE 6.4 compilation error

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Wed Dec 20 03:11:05 CST 2017

Hi,

Yes, that is correct, due to splitting of files and reducing
dependencies it could be that when you upgrade from 5.5 to 6.4 you need
to add some missing includes. I would recommend you to use 6.4.6 which
is the latest micro release.

Best regards,

Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl