[ace-users] ACE+TAO major changes from ACE+TAO-5.8 to ACE+TAO-6.4.3

Johnny Willemsen jwillemsen at remedy.nl
Thu May 4 02:52:56 CDT 2017

Hi,

Thanks for using the PRF form. You are upgrading more than 7 years of
development, this is all together a huge amount of changes. The major
changes are listed in the ACE/NEWS and TAO/NEWS files, see
https://github.com/DOCGroup/ACE_TAO

It depends on your application code how easy the upgrade will be. In
case you want some help with that, see
http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/commercial-support.html for an
overview of the commercial companies delivering support including Remedy
IT the company I work for.

Best regards,

Postbus 81 | 6930 AB Westervoort | The Netherlands
http://www.remedy.nl