ACE

Schmidt, Douglas C d.schmidt at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 27 15:49:57 CDT 2024

Hi Luis,

I wanted to contact you regarding the ACE software.
I work for the military and we are needing your knowledge on how to compile ACE for linux.
We are having trouble.
Can you assist us?

  *   Thanks very much for your email.  Please make sure to send all questions related to ACE to the appropriate mailing list or newsgroup, rather than to me directly since I am currently the Director of Operational Test and Evaluation and am not working on ACE these days.  See

http://www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~schmidt/ACE-mail.html

for more info on how to access these resources.

In addition, to ensure that we have proper version/platform/compiler information, please make sure you fill out the appropriate problem report form (PRF), which is in

$ACE_ROOT/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM

Make sure to include this information when asking any questions since otherwise we have to "guess" what version/platform/compiler/options you've using, which is very error-prone and slows down our responsiveness.  If you don't use the PRF, therefore, it is less likely that someone will be able to answer your question.  Naturally,

we encourage and appreciate other members of the ACE user community who can respond to questions that they have the

answers to.

If you need more predictable help or need help for earlier versions of ACE please see

for a list of companies that will provide you with ACE commercial support.