[cosmic-users] WG: Constrain check and MPC file generation

Arvind S. Krishna arvindk at dre.vanderbilt.edu
Sat Nov 19 17:03:29 CST 2005

Hi Vasili,

Thanks for your response.

[...]
> I checked the dependencies of the implementation artifact "Broker" and
> "Distributor" and noticed, that the only missing dependency is inside
> the Broker the missing dependency to the Stock_Base_stub.
> I added it, but the Stock_Base lib project seemed not to be generated
> anyhow.

Ah I see. You need to create the Stock_Base project explicitly. I have
added this for you in the updated .xme file which you can download from
www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~arvindk/MyQuoter2.xme

Please take a look and let me know if this achieves what you intended to
do.

> Unfortunately I would need such a guide and I'm not able to write one;-)

Ok. We will see what is the best course of action.

> How can I do this?
> Where can I find the idl file inside the PICML project?

there is a folder called InterfaceDefinitions, in that there are 3
files (Files in PICML do not have a modeling element that is icon).
The third one is Stock_Base.idl file. I have added this in the .xme
file.

I also needed to update the interpreter. The generated code is available
from:

www.dre.vanderbilt.edu/~arvindk/Quoter-MPC.zip

Assuming this ok, you will need to update the interpreter from CVS.
Would it be possible for you to do this?

Thanks,
Arvind