[cosmic-users] monitoring of running systems

Friedhelm Wolf friedhelm.wolf at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:09:46 CDT 2007

Hi there,

I'm using GME and the PICML of CoSMIC to model component application.
I'm not that familiar with the other DSMLs/tools of CoSMIC however.
I wonder if there is a part of CoSMIC which allows monitoring of running
deployments (based on DAnCE). I'm thinking of a tool which shows me, which
components are existing in the deployment and what their state is, maybe
even the connection between the components.

Is there anything available or planned within the CoSMIC project, which aims
into this direction? If not, have you heard of other projects, approaches,
which
might address this issue?

Thanks in advance,
Friedhelm