FW: you can tell when...

GME GME
Fri Apr 18 20:40:44 CDT 2003

----------
From: 	Jonathan Sprinkle
Sent: 	Friday, April 18, 2003 2:40:42 PM
To: 	GME Group
Subject: 	you can tell when...
Auto forwarded by a Rule

you can tell when someone is doing research, because they only come up with more questions, not more answers.  of course in my case, not really research, as much as fooling around.

anyway, I have just tried to compile my first interpreter in .NYET, and failed miserably.  it seems that the 'min' symbol used in ComHelp cannot be found.  this was a new interpreter, not an existing one.

the trouble is, that 'min' isn't used by us, but is used by some Afx stuff we call.

I can give more details if necessary, but I suspect that someone else out there has already solved this problem, and just needs to tell me what extra directories to include...

Jon