[gme-users] [Fwd: Way to translate GME xmp file to XMI format]

Matthew J. Emerson mjemerson at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Nov 18 10:03:57 CST 2004

I guess you need to be more specific than just XMI, because there are different versions of the spec and they're all pretty bad.  I don't think any two tools implement any version of that spec in fully compatible ways. Which tools do you wish to get your GME models into?  I'm not sure which tools the XMI exported from UDM will work with.

--Matt