[gme-users] Yet a newbee quiestion on interpreter creation!

Adi Mallikarjuna Reddy V adimallikarjunareddy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 18:28:26 CDT 2006

Hey Nicki,

I am also newbie to GME. I am also trying to write a interpreter for the GME
meta model. I am using Visual Studio 2006 on Windows 2003 Server. I got the
same error as you got while creating the Interpreter component with "
Createcomponent.exe". The error is "could not rename the component?" still
it generates the files except .dsw workspace file. I have posted this error
twice in the GME users list, but no response for me. I would like to know if
you have resolved the problem.

I also would like to know that have used any alternative ways to create
interpreter using Java or Python. If, so can you explain me the procedure??

thanks in advance,

Regards

Adi

------