[gme-users] GME ActiveX components

Zoltan Molnar zolmol at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Fri Mar 3 11:18:43 CST 2006

Hi Paul,

I tried a .Net based interpreter showing a Form with the ObjectInspector
component on it, and it worked if I set the MgaObject property to a
Collection (!) of MgaObjects. So the name might be misleading: instead
of one object, a collection is expected.

For some reason (or because the COM-NET interop) the
MgaObjects mycoll = new MgaObjectsClass();
line is not compiling, but I could get a MgaObjects collection by
getting the RootFolder's ChildObjects property.

IMgaTerritory terr;
project.CreateTerritory( null, out terr, null);
transactiontype_enum mod = transactiontype_enum.TRANSACTION_GENERAL;
project.BeginTransaction( terr, mod);

MgaFolder rf = project.RootFolder;
MgaObjects childObjs = rf.ChildObjects;

project.CommitTransaction();

// later use this childObjs value
axObjectInspector2.MgaProject = project;
axObjectInspector2.MgaObject = childObjs;

Br, Zoli