[gme-users] GME ActiveX components

Paul Foster pfoster at atl.lmco.com
Fri Mar 3 12:53:57 CST 2006

Actually,
I just discovered what you described. I too spent a while struggleing
with the ObjectInspector's MgaObject property, which is actually a
IMgaObjects.

It does work nicely though, with the ActiveBrowser. If you call
ActiveBrowser.GetSelectedObjects(), It returns an IMgaObjects, suitable
for passing to the ObjectInspector.

Paul