[great-users] RE: OTIF Translator exception

Zsolt Kalmar kalmar at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Jun 17 17:51:27 CDT 2004

Chris,
The
http://escher.isis.vanderbilt.edu/JIRA/browse/UDM-9
has been fixed (I've asked Endre to close the issue).
I've tested it on your problem and it works. I didn't checked the result
but it should be OK if your transformation is correct.
You will need the oncoming UDM release, maybe a new OTIF and GReAT
release would be good, too.
I think these releases will be out in a few days.
Best,
zsolt