[great-users] Great Master Interpreter Error

Tripti Saxena tripti_s at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 09:18:11 CDT 2005

Hello ,

I am using

GReAT Release: 1.4.1

GME - V4.11.10

UDM was installed along with GReAT 1.4.1.

I am getting the following error when I invoke the GReAT master interpreter.

 Uml2Xml error : Unable to run the command "%UDM_Path%\bin\Udm.exe"

 "C:\Program Files\ISIS\GReAT\Samples\RSM_2_TNSM\RSM2TNSM.udm"

The interpreter seems to be working fine for the existing examples but it doesnt not work for the new translator I am trying t create, Is this error meta model specific ?

Although after the error the interpreter creates the standard files. Then when I invoke th GReAT execution engine there is an error

Exception in file whitespace expected.

Thanks

Tripti