[great-users] GReAT transformation, incorrect source code generation with nested libraries and namespaces

Tim Belschner tim.belschner at ils.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Jun 18 09:14:46 CDT 2014

Hi,

the error causing the previous described behavior can be found in the
function Definition::createContainmentDef(.) which is located in the file
PE.CPP of the CodeGenerator project.

If the line 683 "ns_path.replace(i, i+1, "_");" is replaced with
"ns_path.replace(i, delim.size(), "_");" the string of the namespace is
converted correctly.

Unfortunately, I am struggling with the build of the CodeGenerator project
due to the prerequisites implementation. That is why I would like to ask if
someone of the GReAT project team could provide a new version of the
binaries.

Thanks and best regards

Tim