[udm-dev]

Zsolt Kalmar kalmar at isis.vanderbilt.edu
Thu Aug 4 10:17:29 CDT 2005

Endre, Anantha:

I'm little bit tired to ask it again because I have already asked it about 5 times, and I also asked to try to compile it on linux before you check it in:

In file included from ANTLRBase/AParser.cpp:29:
ANTLRBase/forcelib.h:84:28: warning: no newline at end of file
ANTLRBase/ATokenBuffer.h:88: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of âbufferSizeâ with no type
ANTLRBase/AParser.cpp:55: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of âzzINF_DEF_TOKEN_BUFFER_SIZEâ with no type
ANTLRBase/AParser.cpp:56: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of âzzINF_BUFFER_TOKEN_CHUNK_SIZEâ with no type
make[1]: *** [linux/AParser.o] Error 1

Thanks,
zsolt