[Ace-users] Re: Can I upgrade Notification Service without rebuilding my app ?

alexisbietti alexisbietti at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:51:23 CDT 2007

Thank you Doug for your reply,

I have built NT_Notify_Service (patched version 1.4a_p18 from OCI) and
it seems to work "out of the box" without the need to rebuild my
applications (built with 1.4 vanilla).

It seems to me less prone to compatibility issues to keep the same
base version.

I will let pass some days in testing to see whether the memory leaks
have gone before putting it in production environment.

Cheers
--
Alexis Bietti